How to use Windows Password Seeker?
Step1. Purchase and download Windows Password Seeker
Once you have purchased, you will receive a confirmation email containing a downloading link.
Be sure to check you junk/SPAM folder in case the email was misrouted.
Please download our program WindowsPasswordSeeker.ISO and save it to your desktop.
Saving it to your desktop will make it easier to find it later.
Step2. Burn the CD
It's going to be piece of cake to burn the Windows Password Seeker ISO image file, if you are familiar with burning ISO image file onto CD, DVD, for there's nothing different. And you could use any burner software that you are used to, such as Nero, Sonic, Roxio, etc. But for those who are new to ISO image burning, we recommend BurnCDCC, which is free and easiest-to-use burner software that we have come across ever. Click to learn how to burn CD/DVD with BurnCDCC.
Step3. Boot the locked computer from CD/DVD and remove Windows password
1. Insert the newly burned CD/DVD into the locked computer and reboot.
2. When the CD/DVD boots, you should end up at Windows Password Seeker initializing (see screen shot below). If so, you can continue to the next step.
If the computer boots into Windows, it's necessary to change your computer's setup to make it boot from the CD or USB drive.
You can find more info about this on our BIOS page HERE.
3. Enter the number of the hard drive volume that Windows is installed.
The first file usually is the right one, if not, you can go back and try any others listed.
4. Choose the user whose password you want to reset by typing it's number and pressing ENTER.
5. Type 'y' followed by ENTER to reset the password.
6. Your password has now been removed as shown by the screen below.
You can now reboot your system, type 'n' and hit Enter.
7. If prompted for a password, leave the field blank and hit Enter.